Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The New Gold Standard for "GFE" in S.A. - Felicia

Tx Gentleman
BCD
Registered: 06-09-2002
Location:
Posts: 457

Review: The New Gold Standard For "GFE" In S.A. Felicia
Date: 12-13-07
Provider: Felicia
Phone or Pager: N/A
Email Address: PM her thru the board @ *FELICIA OF SA*
URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Area / Address: Northern Area
Appointment Type: Outcall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: A to Z, everything seem to be on the list including Greek excursions, and plenty of DFK and BBBJ.
Session Length Scheduled: 1 Hr, plus
Fee: $$Total
Paid: $80 (special)
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Brunet, past Shoulder Length
Age: 3?
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? Hobby Partner Of Kayla

Provider`s Body: From school I remember something about the sum of the parts equaling the whole. Felicia has parts. We'll start at top. Felicia has a nice smile and engaging eyes, a very natural girl on the street without screaming Hollywood at you. She possess a great pair of natural DDs that most men would be proud to sit next to, and last but not lease, a pair of long, toned legs.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? It's about time we got together, so get your little buns over here. (devilish grin)

Comments: This being my first review posted for the New Year, I did want to take some time to reflect back on the month of December. December was my Christmas present to myself, I was able to squeeze 5 review-able hobby sessions in the month. I feel very bless because they were all good sessions. If I were grading the sessions and for various reasons; the grades would be as follows, (2 A+s, 1 A, and 2 Bs). I won’t say which providers are which, but I will say that I and more than willing to see all of them again. Hell, if memory servers me correct, I think there was a UTR or two in that mix in addition to the 5 providers seen. That’s why I’m broke for the month of January, but 2007 went out with a blast.

Ms Felicia and I had seen each other socially a couple of times, but never BCD. We had talked about getting together BCD, but I had a little difficulty getting together with her scheduling wise. Well, we finally made it happen and she was well worth the wait.

The night we saw each other it was cold and wet. When Felicia arrived, she was all bundled up wearing a pair of warm jeans. Now I know Felicia has a nice physique, a nice pair of natural DDs and long toned legs, but I could not see any of this due to the cold weather. We chatted for a bit before she excused herself to the ladies room. Upon her return, she was wearing alot less clothing and her physique became exposed. (Note to self, next time this happens remember to wipe the shit eating grin off my face; you’ve seen attractive women before)

Before going any further, let me state this for the record. We have a lot of good providers in the city that participate in GFE services, but Felicia takes those GFE services to a higher level. We started out with some major league hugging and cuddling followed by some major league DFK. The DFK didn’t seem forced as it does with so many some other providers. This eventcially lead to a great BBBJ/TB/HJ/Russian. Felicia has made DFK and BBBJ into a new art form. Felicia actually had a small look of disappointment when I didn’t have my 1st bell ring during BBBJ, I’m usually a one bell ring type of guy. I really had to fight myself from reaching that 1st bell ring, but I was saving myself for the full session.

At my request, we moved on to some body licking, my tongue on her body. My first stop was those great pair of natural DDs. They caught me by surprise because the nipples were quite responsive for breast being as large as they are. So why was I so surprise to find a warm wet responsive erect clit, go figure. Felicia has good vocals with ample moans and groans for my little sensitive little ears. I’m not going to sit here and count the number of “O” this lady had, but there was more yet to come.

Now by this time we both seemed pretty content, but we knew that CFS had to be sampled. Now Felicia at 5’7” is not a spinner, we did manage to get through several major positions without any trouble. CG and Mish stands out most in my mind and a few other minor positions were thrown in for good measure. Needless to say, when I reached my “O”, my bogy started to shake for sereval minutes longer than the "O". As I stated at the beginning of this review, a lot of providers will do GFE, but Felicia lives for GFE. Mood and tone of the whole evening was filled with passion, kissing, hugging and cuddling. Felicia also added that Greek excursions, CIM, COT, MSOG and role playing were also on her menu. NQNS might be YMMV.

While Felicia is not twenty years of age and Felicia is not a spinner, Felicia is truly into GFE. This is a session that you don’t want to miss out on this year. Felicia will probably be the new Gold Standard here in out city for GFE.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the new review sections in austin and san antone! saves me money on bcd access.


---tysteel

Unknown said...

tysteel is a faggot loser who also got thrown out of aspd because of his infected penis.

Like many have been saying, this is the work of pervert kosair who can't get it up in person and can't get horndogs up on the internet.

KoKoKosair is a pathetic loser who thinks he is hurting aspd while he is really paying the ultimate compliment and providing advertising.

KoKoKosair puts a horneydog ad/link on top of the homepages so he can try to save his dying board.

Kosair, gonna get to ya reall soon!! Yu too tybitch.

Big bad John

Unknown said...

>tysteel is a faggot loser who also got thrown out of aspd because of his infected penis.

No. Actually, I was kicked out of aspd by moderators with infected small penises. Their dicks turned green and fell off because of the diseases they got after demanding bareback and freebies from providers in exchange for board favors and provider status.

>Yu too tybitch.

Oh, I'm so scared. NOT.

Unknown said...

Like I said faggot bitch, the Mods threw your ass out because you are rank and shit faced.

EVERYONE knows about you, little bitch.