Sunday, January 27, 2008

CL Vicky - Gimme that t-shrit

sf65
BCD
Registered: 03-09-2003
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 63

Review: CL Vicky - Gimme that t-shrit
Date: 1/5
Provider: Vicky from CL
Phone or Pager: 210-778-3511
Email Address:
URL / Website:http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/ers/520131936.html
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Area / Address: Callagahan and 410
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: LK, BBBJ, CFS
Session Length Scheduled: 1hr
Fee: $.25
Total Paid: $.25
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?
Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length reddish brown
Age: 4?
Race: Caucasion
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? CL
Provider`s Body: She advertises as 30 but I thinik that is understated. Her faces is nice and she is a BBW. Breasts are pretty and are large C's

What was the Provider's Attitude like? Accomodating

Comments: Alright, I wish I would have seen hounddog's review before I went...but I took one for the team as well. I am just now having time to sit and write a review so I guess I owe hounddog for that one.

I was home and had time and some money and could not get any of my usual suspects to answer...you know the drill. So, I cruise to CL to see what is being offered there and notice an ad from Vikcy that is a few weeks old. I decide that I will go into uncharted waters for the group.

A quick call and Vicky says she is available on short notice and is on the NW side of town...both are positive points for me at the time. She does ask me which ad I am viewing as she wants to ensure that I know she is a BBW. She said that one ad had "wrong photos" and she wanted to avoid confusion. This truth in advertising is another plus for me as I am not adverse to a BBW.

So, I grab an envelope on the way out of the house and put the donation inside and head over. The location had me somewhat concerned as it was a rundown longterm stay place. There were also a few people hanging around out front and I waited a while just to see what the situation was. I finally made the last call and was directed to the room.

Vicky answered the door with a sheet wrapped around her and invited me in. Her face was alright and what I could see of her upper body fit the BBW description. The bedroom had a couple of beds in a room that was designed for one and was very cramped. Vicky hopped on one and directed me to get comfortable. What concerned me was that the sheet did not come off yet...so I took a few minutes while undressing to check the place out some more and did not see anything that got the spidey sense tingling.

After getting undressed, I moved to the bed and we did some LFK and some exploring of bodies. Her breasts were large and responded well.

I removed the sheet and I understood why she kept it on. She is a BBW but her body is just not in "proportion"...she does not carry the BBW off well. Her upper body is nice but her stomach is large and her legs are small.

She did some BBBJ and then applied the one cover on the nightstand so that we could engage in mish followed by doggy. I am not small but not huge either and things were just not that tight. After some time, I finally finished and went to the bathroom to cleanup. I had to search for something to use as there was not the usual towel or washcloth provided. I came out to find Vicky on the bed with the envelope open counting the donation. Total time at the place was about 25 minutes and no seconds were offered (I would have politely declined).

I am going to give her a no recommendation. Vicky was nice enough and that is usually sufficient for me to give a yes but there were several factors that lead me to the "no" button.

1. Location and shabbiness of the incall.
2. Her age was not as stated in the ad
3. She does not carry her weight well
4. No "cleanup" facilities
5. While I was not pushed out the door, I was not offered the rest of my hour.

I think this is the first review I have given with a No...hope it is the last. That will teach me to stay at home here rather than ranging over to CL....please fore go the "I told you so's".

Would you recommend this Provider to others? no

__________________
sf65
--
There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL convertible. ~P.J. O'Rourke

No comments: