Thursday, January 10, 2008

Taste of Honey

arod
Getting Warmed Up
Registered: 07-05-2006
Location:
Posts: 41

Review: Taste of Honey
Date: last day of last year
Provider: Honey
Phone or Pager: 370-9047
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Area / Address: IH 35 N and 1604
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: BBBJ, DT, Digits, Cowgirl, DATY, Hands on floor/bent over, FSMP, Russian, Breast worship, Doggie
Session Length Scheduled: 1 HR
Fee: $80
Total Paid: $80
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?
Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length lite brown w/ hilites
Age: 30
Race: Latina
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: Very pretty face, nice smile, classic MILF next door looks, large C's, very thin landing strip, stands about , 5' 5", light skinned, slight stomach (not an issue for me)
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Ready to Rock

Comments: She walked in wearing a short denim skirt with a black halter top with no bra, high heels and a nice smile. She gave me a peck, turned on some music and the festivities began. I sat down in a large easy chair as she began a slow strip to her black thong. She climbed on me as I sat there and began to DFK and kiss my nipples. Needless to say I also paid some attention to her tata's and nipples. I soon found out that this MILF is quite vocal and loud. She then slid down and gave my little friend some TLC (Russian) and introduced him to the back of her throat. After some time was spent spelunking we proceeded to some digits and discovered that the moaning wasn't just acting. This led to some toe curling, screaming and hair grabbing DATY. She then stood up bent over, put her hands flat on the floor and I entered that special wet, slippery and tight place. More moaning, screaming and wiggling. We finally ended up in the classic CG with the squatting modification, nice toes by the way (light pink if memory serves me well). Snuggling and LK. Time well spent if you know what I mean.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? yes

No comments: