Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another one goes down the drain - poor girl

ck1942
Administrator
Registered: 02-08-2001
Location: Home Port = SATX -- Searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java -- in memory of departed shipmates dj & nicky
Posts: 16800

Review: Tabu - new missdebbbiegreen ASSet!
Date: a bit after New Year's
Provider: Tabu
Phone or Pager: 210-290-1799
Email Address: PM missdebbiegreen
URL / Website:http://
City: San Antonio (where else but!)
State: Texas
Area / Address: about 10 minutes from our lovely airport
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: Full Meal Deal + a la carte! K-DFK, BBBJTC, TB, CFS + MPOS + MSOG, Greek (advertised not requested)
Session Length Scheduled: 1 hr but not a clock watcher
Fee: n/a
Total Paid: $$
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: dark to shoulder
Age: 2x
Race: Latina
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? a little bird whispered in my ear at a certain event back when
Provider`s Body: Cute, well-put together, about 5'2" and 120, delightful B's, bootylicious, toned and tanned.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Can you go a second round!

Comments:
Not sure whether she wanted to make out first or just rip my pants off and attack a certain portion of my anatomy that was enlarging rapidly. So we did both. I was horny.She was horny.

Her horny made my horny even more horny. For more than a minute or two there I thought maybe she had a G-spot in the back of her throat.

Whatever was back there certainly made me say Geeeee! more than several times!

Then we finished undressing and it was time for me to attack some perky nips that ripened under my tongue, between my lips and even more so when squeezed by my incisors. Inhaling was almost an issue, but they are not so large as to be uncomfortable, and she seemed to enjoy all of that while I explored her body and discovered a dampening, soon almost dripping kitty.

Kitty is always on my menu and hers was fresh, tasty and fun to explore. Except her grabbing my ears and mashing my face into her pelvic region was almost so active that I could barely hear her moans, her groans or what I thought was someone screaming in the room next door.

We did that for maybe 15 minutes and I thought I might need mouth to mouth resuscitation, and then she solved that issue by hauling me up on top of her and engaging in delicious lip locking, tongue thrashing DFK while caressing my lower regions with hands and body.....

Time for some covered activities and she prepared to apply the raincoat with love in her eyes and her hands roaming the boys with tender loving care. On the way to that maneuver some vigorous tea-bagging and shaft licking and head sucking.Then she was in some Western movie, jumping into cowgirl with me holding on for dear life and she rode the saddle horn with abandon all hope ye who enter here.

Her first O almost caused her to collapse on top of me but she kept riding for another one. I am not sure how I managed to keep up (directionally!) with her, but there was some inspiration there. Not to mention some perspiration, too.

So we collapsed together in a warm and wet pile of anatomy, snuggling and kissing, caressing, licking and oh! my! guess who is ready for a second round she asked.... I already knew the answer so we gloved again and this time I was in mish and modified mish with her legs on my shoulders and she said "I like doggie" and I replied "me, too or maybe me three" and with her on the bed and me standing next to it we began that dance and pretty soon the action and the visuals of her heart-shaped bum lead to the inevitable whamo! bammo! and she O'd again and so did I.

Oh, did I mention hot, sweaty s-e-x anywhere along the way?

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

No comments: