Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lea and Lexi

fisherman6944
Super Moderator
Registered: 12-10-2001
Location: San Antonio Texas
Posts: 593

Review: Dinner party at the fishing cabin
Date: 1-18
Provider: Lea and Lexi
Phone or Pager: 778-1396
Email Address:
URL / Website: n/a
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Area / Address: NE SA
Appointment Type: Outcall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: Where do I start OK DFK, DFK, bbbj, girl on girl girl on guy cfs mpcfs did I say dfk
Session Length Scheduled: 1hr
Fee: $2
Total Paid: $2
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Both long brown
Age: 2+
Race: Latina and Italian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? Had met before but had not seen bcd
Provider`s Body: Lea, about 5-5 spinner and 115lbs. has a few tats and piercings but does not bother me, perfect natural full b's and a body to die for. Totally shaved. Dixy, about 5-3 and maybe 110. She has natural c's, no ink or piercings, a stunning lady. Also shaved below.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? We are going to have fun and I hope you have a lot of energy because you will need it

Comments: Talked to these young ladies at the social and set up a dinner party at the old fishing cabin. Due to the weather the were running a little late but the called often as to when they would arrive. Oh by the way, there was another monger with me (Aquaman49) When the ladies arrived They looked stunning and upon entering they each gave us both big dfk. We sat around and had fresh fruit and wine talking and getting to know each other. We then had a nice dinner and a little more wine. We were enjoying ther company looking at the fire place whe Lea wanted to model some new outfits. When they returned, I was speechless but that was enough to wake up the little guy.The girls wanted to go to another part of the cabin and wanted to put on a girl on girl show for us. Who am I to say no. They undressed us and we guys were on the outside of the bed and they were in the middle getting it on while also playing with me and Aquaman. I had know idea which girl I would be with so just let things flow. The next thing I know, I am setting the side of the bed getting one of the best bbbj,s I have had in a long time I think Aquaman was getting the same thing on the other side. I wanted to tast this lady so we changed positions. Lea really gets into oral and I must say her juices were flowing all over my face. How sweete it is. Lea and I wanted more room and we departed for another part of the cabin. There we really got into some dfk and exploring each others body. Finally we were both ready for the main event. On goes the cover and she wanted cowgirl and I love that . She was so hot the she had a big O very quick I allowed her recovery time and we were back at it again and I was about to explode when she says I am coming again. We had o's together and I was all wet as she also squirts. She is quit vocal and that is a turn on for me too. We rested and then took a shower together and that was a treat as well. I can only assume that Aquaman had an excellent time. When the ladies left, Aquaman stated that his time with Lexi was a whole lot like mine. We are already planning another dinner party and will switch girls. They are not clock watcher and I highly recommend them.
fisherman6944

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes
__________________

No comments: